Essential Reading

'I have been a family historian for more than 40 years, and a professional historian for over 30, but as I read it, I was constantly encountering new ways of looking at my family history....Essential reading I would say!' Alan Crosby, WDYTYA Magazine

Thursday 13 October 2016

Publication of Miss Weeton : Governess and Traveller

Delighted to announce the publication of Miss Weeton: Governess and Traveller edited by Alan Roby  and with an introduction by me.

Alan and I have hoth been interested in this remarkable woman writer for decades,. I'm so excited to see this new edition of her works in print with so much useful supplementary information on her life and times,

Well done Alan - quite an achievement

More details on the launch in another post.

More details on the book at www.missweetonbook.wordpress.com

#wigan #wmenwriters #ellenweeton #missweeton #nineteenthcentury #Regency







No comments:

Post a Comment