Essential Reading

'I have been a family historian for more than 40 years, and a professional historian for over 30, but as I read it, I was constantly encountering new ways of looking at my family history....Essential reading I would say!' Alan Crosby, WDYTYA Magazine

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Stocking Filler - Family History

A little something for under your family tree this Christmas:

It Runs In The Family: Understanding More About Your Ancestors, by Ruth A. Symes. The History Press, 2013.


A unique look at your family in the past via your ancestors' physical characteristics and personal effects, this slim, illustrated and lighthearted history is an ideal read for Christmas. Dip into its riches and keep your family entertained over the festive season.
Looks at: eyes, teeth, hair, beards, stature, distinguishing characteristics, tattoos, brooches, buttons, cufflinks, rings, flowers, perfume and dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment